Below you will find a list of some very helpful support groups whose services are free. Please call or contact the one that best fits your needs.

Family Violence Center
(205) 322-4878

Call the Family Violence Center if you, or a member of your family are experiencing problems with domestic violence.

Rape Response
(205) 323-7273

Call Rape Response if you or someone you know has been a victim of a rape/sexual assault.

Angel House

Call Angel House if you are a family member of a victim of Homicide.

VOCAL (Victims of Crime and Leniency)

Call VOCAL if you or a family member are the victim of a violent crime.

The Amelia Center
(205) 251-3430

The Amelia Center provides grief counseling for children who have experienced the death of a sibling or parent and to parents/immediate caregivers who have lost a child.

Alabama Crime Victims Compensation Commission
P.O.Box 1548
Montgomery, AL 36102-1548

As a crime victim you may be entitled to victim compensation benefits from the Alabama Crime Victims Compensation Commission (ACVCC)