There is no visitation on Monday or Friday. (Visitation days and times are subject to change.)
Visitation Rules & Regulations
- All visitors must be 17 years of age or older, must have a valid state ID or driver’s license.
- Inmates must schedule a 45-minute time slot one day prior to the visit. An inmate may have only two visits per week.
- Only two adults and two children over the age of three per visit.
- Children under the age of three are only allowed to visit on the first Sunday of every month.
- Children (16 and under) will be accompanied by an adult parent or legal guardian.
- Children must be supervised at all times by a parent/legal guardian.
- Visitors must be properly attired. Clothing of a provocative/revealing nature will not be allowed.
- Any visitor creating a disturbance will be subject to being banned from our facility.
- Any visitor caught bringing in contraband to inmates will be prosecuted (42-5-18 Giving inmates items without the consent of authority).
- All visitors are subject to being searched. Any visitor who refuses to be searched will be denied entry.
- No cell phones, electronic devices, purses, or packages are allowed in our facility (pay lockers are located in the lobby).
- All food and drinks are prohibited.
- The Jefferson County Jail reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or persons.